Apply to the vacancies and join We Love Reading family!
A national NGO is looking for a Project Officer
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Handles committee meetings in terms of recording the minutes of meetings and sending them to the members of the meeting and saves a hard copy to ensure that everyone has all the information that was discussed in the meetings
- Orders materials from the procurement based on the projects needs to ensure having the necessary resources to achieve tasks
- Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs to ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develops a detailed project plan to track progress
- Collects data for the use of the M&E department in order to aid them in their activities.
- Oversees that all documents after trainings are reserved properly in accordance to the set policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any related field
- Knowledge in project management
- 2 -4 years min in a similar field
- English Level (2 or more)
- IT and Computer Literacy
- Presentation Skills
- Professional Writing Skills
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Program Management Skills
- Contract until 15 June 2018
- Valid driving license
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a motivation letter on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th January 2018 please mention the position in the subject field.